Lowrance LCX-15MT

Lowrance LCX-15MT Sonar/GPS combo with 7" diagonal screen. Dual frequency unit but has 200khz transom mount transducer with temperature. Requires dual frequency transducer for dual freq operation. Has external GPS puck, optional paddle wheel speed senser with 2nd temp sensor. Has Map Create series 5 CD's for East and West United States and 2 MMC cards with MMC card interface for your computer. Uses some of the older Navionics depth carts. Also have optional cig lighter power cord along with the regular power cord. Everything is included that came with the unit when it was new except for the dual freq transducer. The fishfinder works in medium to shallow water but returns a weak signal in deep water. The GPS part of the unit works great. Paid over $1100 for this several years ago. Will sell for $250 plus shipping. Bank cashiers check or money order only.

lWBsJ.jpg

I've had a couple PM's about the fish finder returning weak signals in deeper water so I wanted to clarify that. I don't want anyone thinking this is going to show them fish in deep water. It's been a couple years since I used it but it seems like it didn't do much over 75 or 100 feet as far as showing bottom and I'm sure it didn't show fish on bottom in those depths. If you're just looking for something to show you bottom in shallow water then it should work for that but the main reason I put it on here was for use as a GPS/plotter which is what I used it for until I got a new color unit. Just wanted to make sure interested parties don't get misled.