Species Breakdown: 1 steelhead, 1 king

Hot Lure: Stingray watermelon

Trolling Speed: 2.5-3

Down Speed: unknown

Boat Depth: 100-150'

Lure Depth: 45-60

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

Left Green Harbor Saturday at about 9:30 marked lots of fish but not a single strike. Fished 3 hours no results. Sunday we got a later start set up trolling east in 65 FOW. Trolled zig-zag to north and east of the Oak with no results until we went a little deeper when initiating a turn to avoid sailboat traffic when bang ten minutes later boated a 10 pound steelhead. Reset everything and was going to get back out there when wife said "BUt we are marking all those fish" so we trolled west through GOBS of bait fish with no strikes till I turned boat due north at Johnson's Creek and as soon as we got into more than 100 FOW BANG 15 minutes later we boated a 14 pound king. Reset rod and then about ten minutes later we had a HUGE hit on the port inside dipsey that darned near spooled us. Both my spouse and I had a turn at this fish only to see what looked like a 30lb+ king throw the hook about twenty feet behing the boat. All totaled we fought that monster nearly 40 minutes What a battle!! Fished another two hours without results then headed for the harbor. Can't wait for August two whole weeks on lake O!!!!

====================