Hot Lure: Small superslim glow spoons, mag alewife glow

Trolling Speed: 1-3 SOG

Down Speed: Ha, No clue

Boat Depth: 50-80 saturday, 80-110 sunday

Lure Depth: 50-90

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================

Fished the Sodus Proam. Saturday was a good day, steady action, though a bit of sorting throught smaller brownies. I got a bit greedy at 10:00 and went outside to look for salmon. I think that was a mistake because i sure didnt find em. Shoulda stayed and boxed on browns. Ended the day with 6 good keeper browns. We caught all of our fish from the trailer park to boller point 50-70 FOW 45-65 down. We did manage a nice brownie out in 150 FOW 75 down as well, but thats it. I ended the day with 90 pts, not feeling too bad.....

Then comes sunday- weather report says wind 10 kts or less, waves 1-3 feet. I motor out in 3-5 footers to find that my fish are GONE. Not until we got to 95+ FOW do I even get a hit. All of my hits came 90-100 FOW in front of the trailer park. I spent waaaaay too much time to the west where I heard of a good bite. Never leave fish to find fish.... only got 64 pts today, good for 155 pts and 11th or 12th overall I think. Sundays 3-5 footers with the occasional 6 was about as rough as I dare fish. We really took a butt whooping for those 4 fish. I had to troll 500 RPMS faster than usual into the waves, and was going 3 SOG on my GPS trolling with them, and thats with occasional neutral bumps. My only acceptable speed was quartering them, which you can imagine was pleasant with 4 and 5 and 6 foot waves. Yikes.

Back at it next weekend