Seneca -Severne?

I did well there 7/31 right out front 120-160FOW. Flashers and flies off dipsies were the ticket. speed control was tough because of chop but tried to stay 2.4-3.0mph SOG. We went 18/21 and were off by noon. Yellows and greens picked lakers and LL's, Even picked a small rainbow in 360FOW turning the boat around. Watch the weeds and your sure to have a good time. Good Luck!!

thumbs up to jims statement, also, even right out of the south end in the middle of the lake with 250 on the wires we did really well sunday.. dark and light colors worked on flasher fly even the greasy chicken spoon from stinger..riggers at 75 ft and 85 ft both picked fish, lakers and salmon. lost a few browsn at back of boat saturday 40 down..

nick

I have not been out since the 24th and had motor problems so I stayed around Lodi. Wire picked the biggest laker for use 180' out , lost a nice rainbow 40' down 45' back 3.5" alwife spoon ( Mi. Stinger) rigger bite was best at 75' down back 15' dodger peanut. I hope to get back out and see if motor is OK and if it is I'll may give it a try in the Severne area north of the launch but turn back before the first Showboat shoal. Weeds will some time build up around those shoals....................good luck and have fun..................

I got out today with a buddy from camp here on his boat , new to him so it was all new. It looked weedy on the Lodi side so I had he run across and we tryed setting up about a mile south of long point in 160' FOW. He had bigjon's with rubber band releases , kept breaking on me...............anyway not much to report other than his boat ran fine new depthfinder needs to have the transducer tweaked a bit..........had the dran this in fish ID mode finnaly when we got just below showboat on the flats just north of Severne turned the ID off marked some baitpods small ones and a few fish tight to bottom in 95' to 110' FOW.............sorry not much help this time but the weeds are not real bad on that side................flea's were a pain with his light line on his poles.............I run 30# and light leader lines for my spoon riggs , and 30# on my flasher riggs and get few fleas..............if your running lighter line be ready the pull them every 20 minutes or so and clean them off.............

• 4 weeks later...