it's time for the razors

greenish water ,warmer surface temps. it's time for the R&R razors. fished sat. did 4 nice browns all between 2-4.5 lbs.biggest came on a new pattern that dave sent for me to try-very bright green frog type of pattern, others came on the golden walleye. hot bite for lakers was a big weenie agrivated frog parked at 65 and 75. spoon bite was on the dipsy's 180 and 210. down temp. was 55 degs. at 60 ft. ran the 80-90 contour line east side from meyers to the red can. not much bait but there were hungry fish from 40 ft. to the bottom. GOD bless rollie

Rollie, I agree we had a great day on Sat as well. We made the mistake of continuing past the red can and it was just a parking lot of weed pods. We bailed on the east side after a while and ran a deep water program across the lake and gradually moved shallow on the west shore. Found a ton a good silver fish north of rocky dock around sheldrake. Same depths. I agree w/you on the razor spoons but I can not get that golden walleye to fire to save my life? The Pink and Purple walleye pattern catch fish on our boat. we started off in deeper water for lakers just to put a lakers in the boat for the Cayuga cup. Once we had decent ones it was fishing for a silver fish for the cooler. Hopefully my findings will hold for two weeks till the Light House.

mower

I run 2.1 to 2.3 at the ball. And yes our silver we're quality. 2 bows over 5lbs, 3 browns between 7 and 9.6 and 1 LL over 5 lbs. We tossed back alot of legal fish around the 18 to 21 inch range. Once we found them we stayed on them and actually left due to other commitments before the fish turned off. I won't tell you the exact spot but I will say you can find easily around sheldrake, it's just getting your presentation in front of them consistantly. truly one of our better days. Cheryl really loves it when our riggers fire more then the dispey. It was great watching those fish jump behind the boat. Rollie, I have Dave painting a few truly odd spoons that have been working for us. when you talk to him ask him about the "west river style" and mention anitfreeze. It is one ugly spoon but it catches tons of fish on the cheaters.

John