C/S Cup Finale

After the August 14 outing, which was just a hair shy of insanity :P with the wind and waves, I think it is safe to say T.C. has clinched the Cup for this year. Best I can tell it was only myself and Mower (who went big by the way) that fished on the 14th. That said there is the matter of Seneca defended their "home turf" this weekend. I'll be lauching out of Sampson and was really hoping to meet up back there around 4:30 for a little ball bustin, handing out some cash and maybe a cocktail or two. If you can't make it I'll send checks out to all of those that have money coming your way, but I'd like to see eveyone if possible. If you have suggestions for next year this would be a great time to talk about any changes we should make, like maybe spotting T.S. 50# or so :lol: .Hope to see you all this weekend. Mark

PS don't forget the B&B coming up next weekend on Cayuga.(side bets are always welcome)

clute park is south end of seneca....turn into the campgrounds near glen harbor marina at mouth of canal, signs for launch are there..not a bad launch.. i wont be fishing with you guys, m boat sold today :( will have the new one next week.

I'll be launching at watkins glen (clute park). With a newbie. no pressure here. ;)

I think i've put up a decent fight for being the only one on the team to make all the dates. We seem to have fallen apart the second half. A few of us sold boats. One guy had major boat problems early. I may fish off a little tin bobber but she is reliable. :lol:

I was on cayuga the 14th but landed only two small LL and pulled out by 9:00am it was crazy.

Jim, I got looking at the Clute Park haul and that's just what it would be for me is a haul. I'm going tp launch out of Sampson Saturday with the some of my other Cayuga brothers. If you can't make it up that far north I'll see you at the B&B next weekend hopefully. David and Wayne I'll see you guys at the launch around 7:00. I'm planning to fish until around 4ish. I'll be on 68 or 607-222-8889

Well it's final- I'm out this weekend. I had to weigh my options and it's either this weekend or next. i have to leave the boat in the slip and take care of family obligations. Tight lines to everybody and to the Cayuga Team don't give up any ground, lets set a standard for next year that is hard to beat!

Mower