Species Breakdown:1 King 1 Steelhead

Hot Lure:White Glow Spin Doctor with Green Crinkle/ DW Green Alwive/ NK Waddler

Trolling Speed: 2.3-3.2

Down Speed: 2.0-3.0

Boat Depth: 110

Lure Depth: 18

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================Headed out of harbor and headed out to stay out of everyone's way, cause i am still a bit new to this so we ended up at 23 11 and wow what a screen the best i saw all year and strangely everything was up really high. I though there was something wrong with my hummingbird but after i parked the cannon there i saw the temp was perfect there. So i set out a white glow spin doctor with a green crinkle fly and good lord before i could get the second one out i had a reel screamer on my hands and my wife's uncle did a great job fighting his first ever king. But the booger came in green and passed the boat and went under it and we lost him when the line hit the prop. Well it has been that kind of a year and i have allot to learn. We pushed on and marked a ton more and landed a nice steelhead and a 2 year old king. Had a great time any how i just could not get them fired up threw it all at them j-plugs to. Looking forward to getting out next weekend and try it again :) good luck to all