Setup at 8PM. Saw two guys briefly hookup on lake side, but neither for more than a minute. Left at 1AM, as the wind just wore me out. Still nothing going on...though both piers were packed shoulder to shoulder with the absolute best of human nature coming out. :no: I know that pier fishing tends to bring out what some would mock as 'amateurs', but those aren't the worst offenders. A bunch of guys from out of the area who mentioned that they had just come from a guide trip up the salmon rivers broke glass, left crap everywhere and setup from one side to the other blocking the whole pier then giving people who were trying to pass grief. Usual junk...better off sticking to week days, at least after sundown when the worst the world has to offer roll in from their usual haunt up at the dam.

I figure I'll give it another try Wednesday or Thursday. From what I hear East end is really just starting now and west end always lags behind. If they don't start running soon I fear they'll be Salmoncicles :rofl: