50 yards from camp ...

jaychunter

we have seen tracks there all year and seen them cross the 4 wheeler path . so last week i put the camera there on rubs up the knowl aways to see if i could get pics of bone walkin through but no luck with that .

8TzTr.jpg

8TTQA.jpg

so in 13 days i will be in the woods for 8 days total .. cant wait to stay at the camp

Jayc,

GOOD luck hunting this year !!!

Keep moving your cameras to different angles EVEN at the same locations. AND most important MOUNT the cameras LOW on trees.

Keep the pics coming.

sure looks like a cat to me ray . i know about the pic games ... but we use to hunt outside of bath and i shot at one and my father saw a different one the same day .. worked in hornell today at super walmart . kinda felt good being in the hills again . hunted in west sparta when i use to be my dads dog when he was deer huntin . and i chased bunnies . now we have land here in wayne countie . we also use to hunt in arkport , with a guy by the name of jack white ... we talked about it on the way home from work today ... been in the woods since a little guy . i tell my wife that huntin white tail is my true love then fishin , then her .. messed up i guess ..

good luck to all this season , be safe , be smart , and remember that the woods is the creatures woods , the bueaty this time of year is my favorite time of year .. the animal i hunt is admired to the t , a trophy , and memories to go with the hunt is in your mind like it was yesterdy , that is talked about at huntin camp ... so it is right around the corner and man i feel like it is to far away still .. I WANT TO GO NOW !!!!