help with lures

rdebadts

Guys

I am interested in painting my own spoons, and just wanted to know what everyone else out there does. Do you guys air brush, hand paint? if so, is there a kit that you use? where do you get the paint? Once I have the goods I can figure it out. Im gonna have a lot of free time this winter....

I get frustrated when I know what I want, but cannot find it.... and if I can, it costs 6-8 bucks a pop when I could get a blank for half that.

Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks

Abe

Hey rdebadts,

I run on Champlain most of the summer, have gotten into painting & taping most of my spoons. If you google Jans Net Craft or Tamiron they both have a great selection of spoons, tackel & tape. Jans has more paint supplies, but Tamiron has a good assortment of pre painted spoons you can order and then tape to the colors you like. Have had great success with these, the owner Jim Tamirino is also a very knowledgable gent who will give you any info you want if you give him a shout!

There is fairly large group of us from VT & Eastern NY that have gotten into sharing our creations.....if you google fishing lake champlain and look at the cjohnproboards forum you will find many posts of the creations that have been popular!! ;)

Good luck & besure to post what you creations look like!

Flashpoint