I got my new Elite bow but cant play with it till christmass

Knotlost

On a recommendation of a fellow LOU member I went and tried out a Elite hunter bow about 3 months ago. I have an older Bear bow, that’s been fine for me without any real problems and it shoots nice, but then when I shot that Elite bow it ruined me. Once I saw the warantee I was impressed compared to the other companys warrantees.

So I started to try bows everywhere I could, finally just going into stores and asking only to see the best bows they had regardless of price, becasue nothing was even in the same league. I was shocked at what I found and that is how poor everything else was that I compared. I tried a 2 day old from Bowtec 350 destroyer to the Mathews (cant remember the model but one of the popular ones) and they didn't come close to the smoothness in my opinion to the Elite.

So I found a dealer that had both the Pure and the Hunter models to test and found that I like the Pure much better, but both were amazing compared to what I had been trying out. By the way, if you buy one they come with a hat and a set of alen wrenches dont let the dealer charge you for them as well.

So be very careful when trying one of these out as it may ruin your present bow. And it cost me a diamond ring for the wife as well......

PK