While on vacation in December, my wife talked me into joing a vacation club (as part of the agreement, I get new electronics for the boat). The package we bought was a 43 year contract unlimited use and no restrictions to over 4000 locations around the world (all 50 states and 23 countries). As part of our package we can have other people (guest) use our membership. So I figured I would offer my membership on here.

You will get access to VIP facilities and airport transportation (if needed) at no extra cost. AIRFARE NOT INCLUDED!

Send me a PM, of location you want to go (IE Bahamas, Italy, florida (specifiy city if in US) and I will give you a complete listing of the resorts/hotels that are available. My prices are a lot less than you can find online or any travel agency. Example: Atlantis Resort in the Bahamas goes for $350-$800 per night and I can get you there for as low as $599 for 7 nights.

I will give you all the details before you book, that way you will know there is no hidden fees and the exact cost of your reservation before you pay.

If you interested let me know.