12-31 and 1-2

Got out Friday, ended up by myself with a last minute back out but the fishing was great. I didn't stray to far from T-Falls, there was no need. Two lakers out deep in front of the park on the wire, 210 to 280 Mt.Dew and Big Fin Glow. What was suprising is while making an inside turn the LL's started hammering the same set up. Ended up releasing a dozen or more 20"+/- LL's. Fished the afternoon from 12:00 to 3:30. Now yesterday I got out with Frisco, we fished a little tighter to shore in search of some browns only taking one legal fish which I didn't realize he wanted so I have to live with Ken busting my balls for at least this season as I released it on him :o. The land lock bite was fantastic, steady action all morning. Sticks off the boards, flasher flies on the rigs and Kenny's new best friend, lead line fired all day as well. No big suprise here, green green green. Fished over 60 to 200 at 2.5 SOG and had a blast. We lost count of how many fish we took but it was a day to remember. Double's, trips and even one quad. As a side note, in the time it took to read this post Ken's brown I released has grown by another 2 pounds and will surely be a state record by mid summer :lol: . Thanks for the trip Ken.

Hey Mark.... Your phone broke? Next time you need someone to go, give me a call. I actually had nothing to do on Friday and didn't do anything on Sunday either.... except watch the Bills get crushed by the Jets. I'm leaving my boat parked until March but am usually in for a winter trip if I'm not snowmobiling.

Adding all kinds of new goodies on my boat this spring. Can't wait to get started.

Wayne