TIP DOWNS FOR SALE Get em early!!!

I have sets ready to go. $75 for a set of 5. Thats five bases and 5 rods. These TIP DOWNS are the ultimate for perch, crappie and walleye. They have a balance system that you can tune to make them as sensitive as you want for those light biters. They come in neon green and flo-orange tips. The craftsmanship and quality is top of the line. They come with HT reels and ready to fish with STREN blood red #6 line. The line makes it great to see on the ice and keeps you from getting all tangled up. Stop watching all those guys with tip downs out fish you and get your own!!! This is first come first serve. I have 10 sets ready to go and they will go fast again. I am located in Hamlin, Shipping available. THEY ARE LIMITED FOR THE SEASON. I DONT KNOW HOW MANY SETS I WILL MAKE THIS YEAR, I DO KNOW THAT I WILL NOT MAKE THEM THIS WINTER. I WILL PRODUCE THEM UNTIL BOW SEASON THEN I WILL BE DONE FOR THE YEAR SO WHAT I HAVE MADE BY THEN WILL BE IT. ITS NOT TO EARLY TO BE READY FOR THE HARD WATER!!! :clap: Shipping available add $15.00

Jim 585-490-4246

Picture_501.jpg

Picture_502.jpg

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...