Chautauqua Tourney Early Bird Net Drawing

Don't for get to Sign Up for the Chautauqua Musky Cash Tournament by April 2nd to get in the Beckman Magnum Finsaver Net Drawing.Four Nets will be given out from the Drawing of names of those who have paid their Entry Fee by April 2nd.

For more Tourney Info and Sign Up go to the main Tourney Link above!

Thank, Capt. Larry D. Jones

Good to see people are signing up. Remember there will be a fundraiser for a foiled bait from me. Guess the size of the winning fish and which end of the lake it will be caught on and you win if you enter. Money will go to the fishery and you get a plug for only a couple of bucks. Win/win situation if you ask me. It will only cost a few bucks to enter but if everyone enters we can make some $ for the future of muskies in NY. Imagine if 125 people each put down $3 buck for the chance of winning a foiled perch lure. It would ROCK, do the math, 125 x $3! Sounds good to me!

As of Sunday April 3rd we have 53 Entries to the Tourney that are in the Drawing to Win (1)One of (4)four Beckman Magnum Finsaver Nets.I must wait for the snail mail Monday morning to see if anymore Entries arrive with April 2nd post mark,if so they get added in for the Drawing.Tuesday night I will put all the names into a bag shake it up and have different people at the Niagara Musky Assoc. Inc. meeting Draw for the four Beckman Net Winners.

Mostly Muskies Charters & Guide Service

Captain Larry Jones

Web Site: http://www.mostlymuskies.com