84 Thompson Hardtop 24'

BOBBY D

Up for sale again is a 1984 Thompson Hardtop, Has a 350 ci engine, up graded to electronic ignition, motor has only about 400hrs on it or less. outdrive in very good cond, new water pump 2yrs ago, It hasn't been used in the past 3 yrs only about 8 times. Last year was 4 of the times. Needs a good cleaning and a little tlc and you have yourself a very good boat. It's a very good lake Ontario fishing boat, It has very deep sides to lean against when playing them big Salmon & Trout. Will come with a older style video graph that works very good. gives you speed, water temp, travel log, Depth, also there will a Ray-Jef 285 Command Controll Down temp unit with prob that works very good too. Compass, There's 2 cannon mounting plates on the back mounted, a couple of dipsy diver rod holders on both sides. 2 planer board poles one for each side with line. spare prop, VHF radio, CB radio, The riggers and the tackle boxs and the tackle and planner boards in the pics do not go with the boat. Comes on a 2003 Load Rite bunk trailer, very good cond, I only used it to take it to and from the water and to store the boat on for the winter. The boat was kept on the water all summer. ( Must go ). If it sounds like some thing you maybe interested in? let me know. $4000/BO Here are some pics of it. I do have more pics of it. Boat must go, other half said I have to many boats, ( I only have 3 ) lol. E-mail me or call 585-482-7822, if I'm not home just leave a message and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. Thank

2011_boat_pics_008.jpg

2011_boat_pics_009.jpg

my_boat_001.jpg

my_boat_025.jpg

my_boat_020.jpg

• 7 months later...