Species Breakdown:1 steelhead, 1coho, 1laker, 1 atlantic, lots of browns

Hot Lure: black/silver/oarnge stick

Trolling Speed: 2.0-2.2

Down Speed:

Boat Depth: 8-15'

Lure Depth: 4-6'

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

Purchased a 1990 Penn Yan 265 Pro-Hunter in december off the classifieds board. My buddy Travis and I spent three months gutting it and restoring it. We launched her for the first time in Ontario yesterday. How nice it is to go from fishing my 20' penn yan to 26' with a 10' beam. Headed west and set up east of maxwell. We had a crew of four; my buddy Gary had never fished for trout/salmon before (bass fisherman), for the next five hours we had a steady bite with doubles and triples. We had never caught five species in one outing but we did yesterday. The Atlantic was 10.4 lbs and the largest brown was 11lbs(Gary caught that). We all had a blast and Gary is already asking to go again. The coho, steelhead, and atlantic all bite on crystal minnows, while everything else came on a mix of colors. Good luck to all. Will post pictures later satelite internet sucks in heavy rain.

====================

1stotrilakes_003.jpg

1stotrilakes_001.jpg

1stotrilakes_002.jpg

Nice report! We were also out trolling from Sodus Pt to Port bay. We had a steady pick all day going 16-20. 5 Atlantics and the rest Browns from 8lb's down to cookie cutters. Excellent first trip out of Ontario this year. Late afternoon the Lake got a little snotty especially trying to dock in Sodus at the coast guard station.

All in all X-raps in blue and white/clear and a fire tiger rapala took the majority of our bites today in 5-20 fow but staying in 5 fow you were bound to have a brown hit.

Gotta Love them Penn Yans!