Need downrigger combos and lead - Partial gift card trade.

I am in need of two downrigger combos for this weekend. I have two Gander mountain gift cards valued at $25 each to trade along with cash. You can call the number on the card and enter the validation number to confirm that I am not trying to be dishonest.

These will complete the bare minimum for what I need with the exception of another cannonball and a bunch of misc. tackle. ... and... well you get it.

In total I am looking to not spend more than $50 cash in addition to the $50 in gift cards. Could be a good deal for you if you are looking to upgrade and "pass the torch" as Ray K says. :yes:

Also need that cannonball.

Thanks!!!!

aw man put me on the spot where ya fishin out of this weekend ,i could probly part with 1 or 2 fish shaped weighhts i make can even bump em up to 11 to almost 12 lbs keepin the mold a tad loose,,if ya wanna drive to corning i might have a couple items to

"pass the torch on" you could use give me a call ...i ant gonna die withthe most toys with guys like you around... :lol:

607 769 7947

Hey Ray - That would be great! I would gladly make the drive to corning. I just need to figure out when I can make the journey. I'm pretty sure I can get off work early and grab a buddy to make the roadtrip with.

If it makes any difference on the weight: I have riviera manual downriggers with 4ft. booms, I got them used so I don't have paperwork. I'd think they could hold 10-12lbs?

I'm looking to fish out of sandy this weekend.

I'll give you a call a little later this morning.