cayuga report memorial weekend

Fri. I had a charter and we fished out of long point. 200 copoer took an 8lb brown on an nbk SS. Also did a 7lb salmon green on green 95 down. Assorted lakers south of the point in 300 fow 300 on the wires with flashers and flies. Good trip.

Sunday out alone with two riggers. Parked em at 27 and 34 with black n purple r&r spoons silver cup and green with a silver cup. Hammered big salmon in 70 to 200 fow. Not a fish under 5lbs. Largest went a tad over 8lbs. Great time.

Monday went back and they we gone. Only had a shirt time to fish so checked my laker honey hole and they were there. Usual stuff down 70 to 100. Good fishing. Still loads of debris and even a picnic table so be careful out there.

RR

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] mobile.png

Thanks for the fix. I was in Baltimore the last 5 days for a wedding so fishing wasn't on my list of things to do. Besides reading this report the closest I got to fishing was eating crab cakes,...lots :nod:

We are looking to get out of Deans cove Thursday....Just wondering if there is still a lot of junk floating? Is it really that bad out there fellas?

There's still pockets of debris. but not too bad. Just be careful when running. still some big stuff out there.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] mobile.png

Yo Scott, good to hear that the 'Blue Moon' is off & runnin! Might be over this weekend if the weather gets scuddy- you know where I'll be! -Andy

P.S. left my axe @ home on B&B weekend so I didn't attempt a 'stand in' but I'm definitely bummed I didn't get to catch you guys jammin.

The debris is in pockets, I managed to rip both transducers off the back of my boat during B&B weekend. This past weekend the debris is less but I noticed on more then one occasion the large stuff is getting water logged and sitting almost under the surface. We did a few fish over the weekend but the warm water moves from one day to the next.