My Tournement Weekend!

well after 13/14 years we slipped out of the derby on seneca.

so i break out the drafting table and draw a very detailed elaborate plan for a wood project..

Photo450.jpg

then after finding out the price of lumber i thought i would put a little memory of my real dad who died in 1984 . So iwent to the attic of his garage pulled out some planking thats been drying :lol: sence 1964 from the newspapers found up there. :*

Photo446.jpg

well my neighbor let me use his woodshop to rekindle a little flame from 7th grade wood shop Gulp 1970..so out comes the planer to freshin up the wood

Photo449.jpg

then with the help of a smart stick(ruler) and pencil i start following my detailed blueprint

makin lines here and there few swipes with a saw a little glue opps a little more precision cuttin my 3 day (had to wait for glue to dry) tinkering made it this far...

Photo447.jpg

between the heat puttin in the garden mowing and watchin the yankee baseball cut into MY shoptime makin it hard too get to far couple more assembly days 20 packs of sandpaper little stain and trimmin will have a EXACT match to my blue print....Hmm boy some nice cabnets in the boat might be nice naaaa better finish this ..

guess its been so long sence ive fished gotta post about somthing........

No fishing In a long time here either.

IMAG0615.jpg

free image hosting

So today I held the steering wheel

And yesterday

....and the day before

....and a month of Sundays later

Again still holding the steering wheel....:dull:

Ray, can I get in business with you? Maybe a salesman?

I think I could find folks dying for your product, bet I could dig up a few good customers.....whatdayasay?

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] mobile.png