Niagara Pro AM Score Board Final

Here's the Am Division board. I could have swore I took pics of the pro and open boards as well, but for some reason they aren't on my stupid POS Kodak Camera.

100_3855.jpg

Glen (Spoonfed) had the big fish for the tournament with a 29.85 (I believe) king

I fished on Shade's team Hannah Christine, we finished 6th. would have been 7th but one of the teams ahead of us got penalized 20 points for leaving the dock a couple minutes early and that pushed em down quite a bit. Fishing was amazing all weekend, I believe over 1600 fish weighed in, totaling over 13,000 lbs. Almost every boat in the field boxed out both days. Some years at the Niagara, you'd be begging to get 9 barely legal fish to get a box, this year you did everything you could to try and avoid em.

Had the somewhat dubious pleasure :P:$:lol: of both fishing with and sharing a hotel room with Ray K for three days and somehow managed to avoid having to witness any buffy fishing..... whew!!! :rofl:

Good times this weekend, I hope at least some of those fish move down to the oak for you guys fishing the Orleans Pro Am this weekend.

Tim

ps. THESE are not the final award results but are the accurate fish catch points results.

One team did a little "woopsy" by leaving the dock a few minuts early and had 20 points deducted moving us Team 401 from 7th to 6th in the standings.

Thank You "Team Hanna Christine " Team 401 ,for allowing me to bash you for 3 days of great fishing and time spent for this event. (will post Real Story later)

:lol:;(:lol::rofl:

Looks like it was a great tourney for both the Pros and Ams with a lot of fish caught. Nice job to all you guys that fished it. Hoping to get a team together for Oswego & Wayne Open Division events. :yes: