Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hahnmah

Henderson Harbor's 35th Annual Bass & Walleye Derby 6/18-19

Looks like the weather might cooperate for opening day of bass and this year's Henderson Harbor bass & walleye derby. Here are the derby details:

Entry Fee:$15.00 ------Cash Bash:$5.00

Weigh Station:Henchen Marina

Sat.2:00-6:00

Sun.12:00-4:30

Register At:Henchen's Marina/BJ's Bait Shop,or Gander Mtn.

5 prizes For Each Division

Door Prizes At the End of Derby

Youth Division:3 Places:Free to Age 12&under

Plus "BIG JOHN"Award in both Divisions

Sponsored by The Henderson Performing Arts Association

For more info call Henchen's Marina at 315-938-5313

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• Southern walleye

Looking for advice on lakes/rivers within an 8 hour drive of buffalo, I can drive a little further if it’s worthwhile. I’ve got off for 2 weeks the end of October early November. I always wanted to just take off and go fish by myself, but being that it is November I’d like to go somewhere south of New York. Shoot me some ideas of great places to check out, I’m not 100% set on fishing walleye I would just love to try a new fishery that’s out of my comfort zone. Look forward to hearing some

in Walleye

• Video on gobie on bass spawn

In the past few days, the lab crew conducted some interesting experiments on Lake Ontario to determine whether gobies will consume any of the “bottom fry” stage of Smallmouth Bass if the male is angled off the nest and quickly returned. They were able to get some amazing footage that provides the answer. We thought it was definitely worth sharing. For those that are interested, some additional information is provided below.   For several years, we’ve been investigating the relationship between

in Bass Fishing

• 1993 Nitro Rick Clunn edition 17' bass boat

1993 Nitro Rick Clunn edition 17'. Johnson 115 motor which runs great. Comes with Powerdrive V2 55lb 12v trolling motor with wireless Fab. Lowrance Elite 5 electronics. Led bow mounted front nav lights. Seats and carpet in decent shape. Trailer has new tires last year with two spares bunk rails replaced a few months ago. One of which is mounted on trailer.4900.00 or best offer. Serious inquiries only.   585-975-9607   Dan   Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Lake Ontario United mobile app  

in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent

• Bass ripped off the beds

I notice a continued problem with anglers coming to the Thousand Islands region before the bass season and taking fish off the beds. I see it every year and they are often out of state boats.. When confronted they say they are releasing the fish which is likely true but still illegal. I try to educate them on the fact that gobies are gobbling up eggs as a result. Wise there were more of a DEC presence protecting these fish.     Sent from my iPad using Lake Ontario United mobile app

in Bass Fishing

• 22 walleye deep cranks

Reefs , flickers, top 20. Most new. $100 shipped

in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent