Surface Temp: 64

LAT/LONG (GPS Cords):

===============

FISHING RESULTS

===============

Total Hits: 3

Total Boated:3

Species Breakdown:2 kings,one steelie

Hot Lure: orange crush for the steelie and a spin doctor with a mountain dew crinkle fly for the kings

Trolling Speed: 2.6-3.4

Down Speed: 2.9

Boat Depth: 160 to 220

Lure Depth: 20 feet for the orange crush and 300 feet of copper for the dew fly

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================

It started out very promising with the steel head hitting 5 minutes after lowering the line to 20 feet, there was a nice temperature break there from 60 to 51 within 3 feet of water. It was probably because of the east wind pushing the warm water. For the next few hours it was very quiet accompanied with ever growing waves and lots of different lures tried.I tried to run the dipsies,but it was just to wavy in my 19 footer so I changed to copper instead. The copper was run 300 foot out into the freezer where every so often a fish would show up on the screen and within half an hour I boated 2 nice kings,one about 11 pounds and the other 14. Neither of them put up a great fight. One was to damaged to return, the other was send back to fight another day.

It was a bit tough to run single in these waves,but on the whole it was a very pleasant day on the water.

A big thank you to the Spoonfed, Leviathan and Fish Hawk teams.They taught me a few tricks which made a huge difference.

Cornelis.