Cayuga/Seneca Cup wk-4

Reminder that this weekend is a cup weekend. I hope my team doesn't get to mad at me but I'm hoping for big numbers from Seneca this week to tighten this thing up. :yes::beer: Good luck to all and be safe, Mark

I think it's about time for the lunker to come from a pontoon boat, what ya say David.

David, catch me on the radio or cell. Just about got all the necessary stuff moved in. I will make a quick trip on sat morn then I am assembling a boat hoist. Hopefully get some real time to play on Sunday.

Seneca might have a shot because if the weather is good enough I'm going up to the big lake to pound some of those pig browns and Kings! I may sneak out Saturday afternoon/evening on Cayuga to try to get a few though!

Mark,

We had an 8lb 4 oz Laker, and 6 lb 6 oz laker and a 5lb 8 oz laker. The rest were 4 lbs and under. We went about 12 for 15 mostly lakers with 4 or 5 small salmon. Pretty good day all in all.

I was very surprised to see how much that thermocline was set up. We had a huge temp change right about 55 down. At 80 down I was getting 39 degrees!!!! At 50 or 55 down I was getting about 55 degrees. The "breaking point" was about 57 feet down and I was marking crazy big fish sitting just a few feet below that all day at 60 down. We ran riggers right there at 60 down all day and could not get a taker. We tried all kinds of colors, combos etc and couldn't get those fish 60 down to go.

Good time though!

dont worry boys i helped carry seneca team....i cant believe with all the big lakers biting this weekend and you cayuga guys could only manage 3 to 8 lb lakers :D:D:D .....

we were just shy of 40 fish landed...lost a couple more fish at the back of the boat.....

dont worry boys i helped carry seneca team....i cant believe with all the big lakers biting this weekend and you cayuga guys could only manage 3 to 8 lb lakers :D:D:D .....

we were just shy of 40 fish landed...lost a couple more fish at the back of the boat.....

Heck of a job for team Seneca!!!

It only took a (Professional) charter captain, 10 rod spread, and fishing on our lake to post some respectable numbers! :P:P:P:lol::lol::lol:

You better keep that same strategy if you want to have any chance at all :lol::lol::lol:

My contribution: Only made it out for a few hours Sat am due to family in town.

8# 4 oz

7# 14 oz

7# 3 oz

6# 12 oz

6# 4oz

Way to go Paul!!!!!! :yes::clap: I was amazed at each of my 3 daughters' birth. Glad wife and baby are doing well! :yes:

Mark,

7.29 LT

7.16 LT

6.1 LT

4.73 LT

4.40 LT

I had a good weekend, but because i had 5 fish recorded i worry too much and get them back in the water, released a few that pushed 10 pounds sunday...O well!! Lost a big one too on sunday, Assume it was a Bow never saw it, but thats what the rig was targeting.. Get her next time!! red cross weekend!! Senecas gonna dominate again, sucks only a few of us troll seneca for it..