Sharing intel............

Well this worked out the last couple yrs so I'll try it again.

I have two trips planned for August.

First one is the 9th to the12th. Second is the 17th to the 20th.

If anyone is fishing out of Oswego or near by and wants to share intel PM me.

Like I said this worked out the last couple yrs so I figured I'd offer it up again. Not so much for the fish are here come here quick (because the boats were out of different ports and the travel time was long, but for next day info it was useful). For what they were hitting and at what depth and colors it was immediately useful. Yeah I know fishing diff areas diff lures may work but in a couple cases it help the guy I relayed the info to so it might help. Also met/talked to some new people which is always a pleasure.

There was guy with a boat named Enterprise, from NJ, out there last year and we were able to share and target a pile of fish in a small area. So Enterprise if your going to be out there or if your even on this forum let me know.

He took some flack on the radio due to some of the questions he was asking but in general he was a good guy. One thing I remember is when he would talk people would say "beam me up scotty". Which was pretty funny and I don't think he took it to heart.

Anyway if your interested pm me.

Spike