Sorry.. can't make it..

I was really looking forward to hooking up with you all this weekend.. as well as winning that trophy.. but.. it doesn't look good. My son got home last week after ten years in the NAVY and informed us that he's taken a job as a government contractor and leaves for Iraq this coming week! We don't know all the details yet, but neither my wife or I are very happy with this idea! Anyway.. I probably should stick around home this weekend. Maybe next time. Good Fishing, Sluggo (Chris).. "SCULPIN"

WE would be HONORED to meet your son at weighin. tell him i too was in the department of the navy , the Mens department ,USMC. that aught to fire him up enuf to meet the challenge..if not pass on a THANK YOU!!!!!!!! for what he's doing for our country and shake his hand for me ..Ray K.

Vince.. Is your son military or working for a contractor? Mine will be at Camp Victory and hopefully not leaving there. Ray.. I will thank him for you! By the way.. we had some other names for you marines when I was serving! (hate to show my age, but I served in the 60's). Good Fishing, Sluggo (Chris)