Surface Temp: All over the place

LAT/LONG (GPS Cords):26 line 10-14

===============

FISHING RESULTS

===============

Total Hits: Aug 6th 5 hits, Aug 13th 4 hits

Total Boated:6th 4/5th 2

Species Breakdown:5 Kings, 1 Steely

Hot Lure: Frog spin doctor with hammer fly/Gator spin doctor with hammer fly/ DW Midnight Special

Trolling Speed: 1.7 to 2.5

Down Speed: 1.7 to 2.5

Boat Depth: 200 something

Lure Depth: 42-92ft

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================Good to be back on lou, decided to take two months off to work on my house and get a room ready for my first baby coming in December. Did not get everything done but its time to derby fish. Fishing the Orleans derby and we are doing OK so far nothing to weight in yet but were grinding away at it. Saturday we toke my buddies mom out for her birthday and she got a nice 20 pounder. Totally made my weekend. I am having problems with my canon speed and thermal probe. It has stopped giving me the feet at the ball on the display on the boat. If anyone has any suggestions what might be the problem any information would be appreciated. Speed and temp work but not feet down, i tried changing the batteries but that did not help.

004.jpg

006.jpg

Hey cool man thanks and same to you. We are going to hit it hard this Sunday its the last day of the Orleans derby and August 23 to the 28th i will be up your way on vacation at Muskellunge Lake. CANT WAIT. Have fun in fair haven bud. You coming to the Oak at all this year?