Hot Lure:

Trolling Speed:

Down Speed:

Boat Depth:

Lure Depth:

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================

Better week but not as good as past yrs. Early morning and evenings best for us. We are getting plenty of decent size fish but fishing is in spurts.

Our fish have beentaken deep, 90-115 over 120-200. Heard of fish out deeper but more smilies mixed in out there. Many of the fish caught today are starting to color up.

Spike

[ Post made via iPhone ] iPhone.png

We did very well out of Oswego this evening, fishing 3:30 - 7:30pm. Went 7/12 with 4 over 22lbs, biggest 26. Same depths as Spike mentioned. Lost an absolute PIG right at the net, but that's OK, we'll get him tomorrow when the LOC starts :) Our hot rod was a ten color core down the chute with an 8oz dropper, pulling a green e-chip and A-Tom-Mik sweet pea. Biggest surprise was a decent steely that smashed the wire while I was bringing it in to switch lures - almost pulled the rod right outta my hands, needless to say, that combo stayed out :lol:

We did very well out of Oswego this evening, fishing 3:30 - 7:30pm. Went 7/12 with 4 over 22lbs, biggest 26. Same depths as Spike mentioned. Lost an absolute PIG right at the net, but that's OK, we'll get him tomorrow when the LOC starts :) Our hot rod was a ten color core down the chute with an 8oz dropper, pulling a green e-chip and A-Tom-Mik sweet pea. Biggest surprise was a decent steely that smashed the wire while I was bringing it in to switch lures - almost pulled the rod right outta my hands, needless to say, that combo stayed out :lol:

You must be in the black Lund. We talked to you at the ramp. We are in the sport angler. We were snake bit this morning. Hopefully the pm isbetter. Fish all around us but we couldn't get them to go.

Spike

Hammered them tonight! Same lures same depth but unlike this am we hooked up fish. Fished like it should have tonight, as good as I remember it being. Tons of boats which kept you on your guard. Glad to be heading home in the morning, I am beat.

Spike

Oh yeah pretty much everything worked for us tonight. Riggers

At 85 and 90, dipseys at 275 and 313.