cayuga 9-1

dbutts

the past few weeks on cayuga has been good to us :yes: today i fished from myers pt. with my two kiddos, and tim ( a retired navy vet, and former charter cpt. from hawaii.) we watched ligtning from hhds to ithaca, but by the time we hit the water the weather was good. we set up in front of myers and trolled north in 350-400' of water. it was non stop action for the next hour and a half. wire\dipseys doing most damage. white s.d. with green dots, and green fly was the hot set up. riggers were parked at 85, and 75 with rods stacked everywhere resulting in lakers, landlocks, and a real nice bow. i ran a s.d. and fly on bottom with spoons stacked all around. moon cricket was good deeper, purple\hot pink honeybee up high took the bow. we boated over 20 fish easy, boxing a few lakers for tims smoker, and releasing the rest.i didnt get a pic of the bow b\c my phone died :( sorry... heres tim with a few lakers..

100_MEDIA_IMAG0275.jpg

last week we were supposed to go to lake ontario, but at the last minute decided to fish closer to home...friday 8-26 was awsome, same place, same set up. heres a few pics....

100_MEDIA_IMAG0270.jpg

100_MEDIA_IMAG0271.jpg

i think tim is liking what our area has to offer ;)