Cayuga 9/23

MarkNY

had a good day on cayuga friday. launched at myers and headed straight down to the south end to target browns. landed one brown on a small spoon down 64 on rigger in 75FOW. tons of bait and fish on the ledge. had one other on in the same area on a dipsy that came off. every time i slipped out to deeper water i was marking big lake trout down deep, some were on bait but i didnt target them. got sick of the weeds on the south end so i ran up north of t-falls and set up on the ledge in 65-90FOW. plenty of marks and bait. after a little while we hit the mother lode. had a triple and a couple doubles. ended up landing a nice rainbow and several salmon and had one other screamer on that came off about 50' behind the boat. picked away at them until the wind picked up and it seemed to shut right off. kind of weird. ran all spoons with the best being a 3 5/8" stinger chicken wing. mosty rigger bite with one hit on 150' copper and one hit on 10 color leadcore. rigger down 64' was best. fun day and got spoiled with this late warm weather. surface temp was between 66-68. also noticed some leaves starting to turn so it wont be long. fleas were a non issue. best, mark

P9230598.jpg

P9230599.jpg

P9230600.jpg