Winter Musky Seminar in Buffalo NY March 3, 2012

Hi everyone

I just wanted to post a reminder for the Musky Road Rules Seminar in Buffalo NY on Saturday March 3, 2012. It will be a day of seminars that will start at 10am at the Grand Island Holiday Inn. The event will feature seminars from Gregg Thomas, Johnny Dadson (Georgian Bay Monsters) and Marc Arena (owner of Red October Baits). There will be door prizes, raffles and exclusive colored lures and apparel that can only be purchased at the event. You can pre register online at http://www.muskyroadrules.com or at the door the day of the event. The price is $50 per person with women and children (under the age of 16) getting in free with a paying person. We look forward to seeing you and hope all can attend.

Thank You

Gregg Thomas

Thanks Gregg,

Will Tony be presenting this year also? Also, will the room be available this year after the event to do the lure swap like we did last year? I know a lot of guys really enjoyed being part of the event and the swap last year.

--Joe

Hi Gregg -

First off, welcome to LOU - we are glad to have you! Lots of great musky guys here from the upstate NY area and PA. I attended the Road Rules seminar last year and had a blast. I look forward to attending the event again this year!

Cheers,

Chad

Hi guys

Tony will be there but not speaking. He will be speaking at the pittsburgh event only. We have a lot of cool new products this year to sell as well as apparel. Unfortunately we will not have the lure swap at this yrs event. We will have a lot of custom colored baits that are only available through road rules.

Hope to see you all there,

Gregg

[ Post made via iPhone ] iPhone.png

Hi Bob -

I would have loved to do that the lure swap there - it was my second favorite part of the show last year behind the live lure demonstration in the pool! I don't think they are doing that this year either. Anyways, its still a great show and I hope a bunch of us can make it up there.

Cheers,

Chad

• 1 month later...

Three guys from LOU were in attendance...Larry, Chad, and myself.

Personally, I enjoyed the seminar. Greg did a great presentation on short trolling, Marc discussed all of the ways to rig tubes and what each rig is intended to do, and Johnny was interesting in his discussion of breaking apart a map and planning a fishing trip. They were not able to use the pool this year, but had a video of every lure to show how they worked in the water. I enjoy the pool-side demo, but this was good also...

--Joe