Best time for Spring Kings

Thank you. Last fall was my first time up there with my own boat and me and my family did good, catching many small kings and a 35 lb'er. Seeing how this is only my second year do you have any info on what is the best lure, fly ext... and what color. Thanks alot to anyone who replies. :yes:

You have to find out what works in the given situation. Deep kings may like one color compared to morning kings riding higher in the water column. You can't go wrong with greens, chartreuse, and old faithful black/purple. As you fish more, you'll notice on some days that one dipsey keeps firing while the rest of your set is pretty quiet. Thats when you throw out as many matching lures as you can, and get ready for all hell to break loose. Man I can't wait to fish!!!

No problem i just wanted to see what other people out there were saying. We caught the 35# on a spook fly and the smaller non-keeper kings on purples and greens spoons. They seemed to be the best with ever once and a while an orange spoon would fire. Spoons on the riggers and flys on the dipsys.