Stand-up Canvas

carpedium

There's a lot of options to consider. In the picture you posted - there's a front cover, stand up top w/rails, 3 front windows and side curtains, center front window would most likely have zipper to open and close to be able to access the front of the boat. Rear drop curtain costs more as well. John Mann out of Sodus did mine and I couldn't be happier with both the price and quality. Give him a call and he can walk ya through all the options. John Mann 315-871-6400

Good luck,

Shawn

Are you sure you want one and will you use it. I have just about what you have there in the picture on a 19ft tin can and I only use mine on a dead hot no wind day for shade or on a no wind rain day. Any wind and it's not worth the lost boat control. Who ever is on the wheel better stay on it cause you'll be spun on a dime in seconds in my boat. Then theres the ability to deal with big fish, storing rods fast, even netting. Look at the room left in the back of the boat in that picture. Mines a 19ft and it is quite constricted. The track of your boat slips with the wind twice as bad, causing your rigger cables to almost always be off at an angle. It doubles my tangle ups. Just my 2 cents. I see people running them but I'm sure they have some of the same conciquences that I have. Longjohns, Raingear, Sunblock= $100

Had one similar to that on my crestliner sportfish, used it all the time. Boat control was not an issue and had ample room in the back for fighting fish. Bought my top from the mfg and had the dealer install it. I think the top ran about $650 with the side curtains and the back.

Scott