Prayin' for rain!

Accuweather is calling for almost 2.5" of rain this weekend. I have my fingers and toes crossed that we get every bit of it and then some...maybe then I can get my boat into its slip. It's been killing me that we can't fish.

Is it coming up at all Billy? I was there a month ago, very low. we were checking out a cottage on the east side. The docks were some 6 feet outta the water. Hope it rains for 4 days soon. really dry right now!!

We are locked in for a week in August so I hope the levels come up soon :o

-Chris

Yep, Cayuga. It's BARELY coming up. It hasn't come up more than 6" since the first of April. I'd say we're still 2.5' low - definitely too low for my boat to get in and out of the marina. I watched a 17' Chaparral come into Myers the other day and he was kicking up a bug mud plume off the bottom all the way from the cut to the launch. If you can trim your out drive up you can get in and out but if you have an inboard you're hooped till it comes up more.

Seneca is actually over their projected minimum level for this time of year. They drew Cayuga down an extra 2' in February in an effort to kill the hydrilla in the inlet. Problem is, they put the plug back in too late!

I think Billy V 3 would look good on your canoe!