Canandaigua 4-21-12 Tourney Win with video and pics

Team HookJaw got together and decided to give it another shot in the Avon Anglers Tourney today on Canandaigua ... We launched out of Woodville and headed north to a spot that we have been getting a few... We ran cores, riggers, coppers and dipsy's... Set up shop and went through the hole and nothing and marked nothing, we headed north a bit more with no luck and the Capt made the decision to cut across and check out the other side, Just about half way across we have a WICKED DRAG PULLING SMACK on the copper, Started the GoPro Camera up and the fight was on ... About half way through the fight Nick was ragging on me a bit at how slow I was at getting this average size fish to the boat and I told him this is not a dink TRUST ME !!! We got it about half way to the boat and the fish decided to finally show its self and the Capt's eyes got extremely big :$ LOL... We got the Laker to the net finally and it was a true Canandaigua PIG!! We finished the day soaking wet due to the rain all day we went 7 for 8 all lakers except for one little bow.. The big boy topped the scales at 12.96lbs and we won the tourney ... Slow day of fishing but got the big one... Heres the Link to the video and a few pics

Mike

2012_04_21_09_34_20_913.jpg

2012_04_21_09_34_11_252.jpg