These fish have me stumped??????????

Sullyrules

Ive fished here at Cayuga for several years but this is first year Ive stay here all season.Put in at Treman last sat. at 6 am (43degrees)brrrrr. went up to Meyers pt ......spotting lots of fish between 105 to 140 ft. My son was gonna come up from Oneonta early but cant make it till later. Will pick him up at TP when he calls. Back to story....Im all alone on this 24 ft. Trophy with a pretty good wind blowing.Fishing in the middle 375FOW northbound ...dropped one ball to 140 the other to 110 with dodgers and blue and silver mooselocks.Within 5 minutes had a monster strike and landed a 10 pounder. In 2 hours I caught 7 fish between 8and 12 lbs. All fish had eels sucked on. Lost one huge fish.........had him at the deck 4 times and could not get him in the net........he would go strait down stripping line.........ended up losing him. All these fish were marked like and slimy like a laker but deep bodied like a brown with wide full black tails and long side fins. Hooked one bad and had to keep him 11 lbs. gave him to neighbor Indian Red to smoke.He said it was Silver Salmon. Never heard of one.........has anyone else?????????. My son of course didnt believe my story but I had pictures of all. He came aboard at noon.........fished till 5 and nada. That will teach him to be late.