Hot Lure: Storm Thunderstick jr. Assorted natural colors

Trolling Speed: 2.5

Down Speed:

Boat Depth: 10'-30'

Lure Depth: 7'-15'

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================

We started a little later because of the guys going out on the town in Oswego driving over to Sodus. The waves were battling us pretty good in the AM. We started trolling got all of our lines out and about 10 minutes later our boards flipped and crossed we caught it quick enough where we didn't tangle any lines but had to bring in all the lines and boards then flip. next we were trolling and the planer board line broke. The worst part is in all of the confusion one of the guys from Boston dropped my bait casting rod over the side and into the deep it went. After all of the equipment malfunctions I was able to get the boards running better and started catching some fish. We lost a lot of fish (Boston guys first time out trolling.) I lost a monster in 20' of water my guess either a laker or king. My 8' 6" rod was bent clean over straight down looked like I was deep sea fishing. haha

I really need to get my captains license so I can start charging for these trips. They are getting expensive out of my pocket. Pictures are to come.