kicker motor questions

i have a garelick adjustable bracket, i was wondering if i bought a mercury 9.9 prokicker if i can use it with this bracket. the motor has power trim, so im not sure if i can use it with a adjustable bracket

I'm looking at their website and it appears to depend on which specific mount you have. Some aren't designed for a 4 stroke at all. I don't see mention of power tilt one way or the other.

The bracket I have will hold a 4stroke. It will hold like 164lbs. I just don't want to have to buy another bracket. But like to get the kicker with power trim for when I get a new boat someday

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

I had one for awhile for my merc. 9.9. It works in a pinch but if you trailor you'll have to support the engine or it may not be there when you get home. I used a rachet strap to sure it up for the road trip.

If you already have power trim on the kicker I would look into a fixed mount and play it safe.

I've been using one with a T9.9 for several years and haven't seen any problems yet.

I do put a strap on when trailering to take out some of the road bounce but those brackets are built pretty tough.