Seneca 5/2/12

Launched out of Clute park and trolled the east shore for about 2 1/2hrs with out nothing. Crossed the lake and we hooked up with a laker. Thats all we needed to get started. We got into the browns for awhile. Nothing huge but all of them were on the riggers so they put a good fight on. One of the browns managed to eat all 3 of my rigger spoons. :o8) The spoons fell out before I could get a picture of that. I'm assuming the brown took out the other 2 riggers on the way up and the spoons slid down the line. It was a good day overall Browns, LL's and the occasional laker, but no rainbows. The fish were all over but most were down 50 ft or less in all depths. We ran mostly spoons. Hope to see you guys out there.

Gopropic_1.jpg

seneca1.jpg

Gopropic_bro.jpg

Gopropic_bro_1.jpg

Yea, I need to get another battery. I started my new edit last night. It's coming along. Going to be a bit more creative than the first one. The Introduction is going to be a BOOOOOOOM

LLs and browns are scattered all over right now. I was doing a lot of jigging on cayuga a month ago and we were catching the LLs in about 15ft of water on the ultra lights. :yes: Lakers are the ones that are deep right now along with a majority of the bait. They are a blast this time of year to catch though. 500' or 600' copper will get you to them or wire/dipsy 300' out ;)