Canadice 5/6

Hit canadice about 8 a.m. sunday morning and managed to go 4 for 5 on lakers. Biggest one weighed in on my personal scale at 7 pounds 6 ounces and the smallest being 1 all of 14 inches so he got burped and sent back down to the bottom. The interesting part of the day was a a laker that took an alewive colored spoon at 80 foot down then swam up and took a black and silver rap being trolled on the surface.Wasnt until we did a rod check did we notice the little guy with two lures in his mouth. The funny part of the day was when the left rigger fired with my caramel dolphin stinger and lined started screaming. My first though was who released a king into Canadice? Anyways i was getting headshake but wasnt gaining any line. Finally determined that there must be a sunkin log and branches 90 ft down and we snagged one of the branches and it was swaying in the current. Retired that lure early. All in all it was a good day. Nabbed some lakers in the morn then hit honeoye at night for eyes. However that only produced bass but fun none the less.

Tight lines.