Species Breakdown:browns

Hot Lure:Youzuri stick Blue/silver

Trolling Speed: 2.25-2.75

Down Speed:

Boat Depth:20-60

Lure Depth:22

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

marked a lot of fish,tried different colors,spoons,sticks,slow going could not get the bite,but great day on the lake weather and company wise,one brown 6 lbs,lot of boats out further and in front of the plant, Any reports?

====================

Fished out in front of the plant with my wife and 5yo daughter and we had another banner day. Double digit numbers on fish, Kings, with a few Browns and Lakers in the mix. We were 13 for 18 with my daughter reeling in most of them. Had 1 triple where my daughter reeled in a King and a Brown and my wife got a King on the dipsy. All the Kings were in the low teens. Spoons on the riggers and copper were best with 1 rip coming on a dipsy. Dipsys have been slow for me the last 2 weeks. I fished from 100-170fow. Riggers down 50-85ft. Lots of boats out made you have to work a bit for the fish as they scattered quick after the first pass. I was out by 7am and done by noon. Good day and lake conditions. :D

Total Chaos

Thanks for the report,I am new to this and just started fishing the lake this spring,and need all the help I can get,learning a lot from reading all the post,but still a lot to learn.

Thanks again, Giz

Anyone think they should be running mag spoons here's the proof you should! I think I'll just put some hooks on my flashers. Cut this out of a 10lb King from Saturday. I could have filleted the alwife.

Total Chaos

Photo_0073.jpg