Hello

Name: Mark (Giz) Rosinski

Home Port:Mexico bay

Boat Name/Type:Dappers/Gizmo-18'white Tundra

I fish for:Mostly everything

==================Hi everyone,should have done this earlier,A little about me, I am 50,self employed contractor,married for 22 years,two step sons,lost one in a car accident when he was 14,and two grand children,I have been fishing since 5?mostly a bass fisherman because it was close to me growing up,but have a bigger boat now and want to fish the lake,I love deer,bow,gun and turkey hunting,Camping and anything outside and of coarse my wife,Who also likes to fish,but not really into lake fishing unless it's nice to lay in the sun,started fishing the lake this spring seriously,have had some luck and still learning from everyone,reading the post and getting all the info I can learn,would like to catch Salmon but think I need to get out deeper and spend the whole day on the lake,as I have a lot to do around the house so only been fishing 1/2 day when I get out,so hello and see you on the lake! thanks Giz

(your welcome message to LOU - anything else you want to say to the community goes here).

• 4 weeks later...

Welcome, Boonville used to be my old stompin grounds back when :D Had a lot of fun up there with good people.

To broaden your curve you should try being an observer on one of the Pro Ams that are coming up. Guys are always lookin for an observer & why not make some spending money while watching & learning what the hot lures are and how to run 'em.

Glad you enjoyed the site & decided to join in. Lookin forward to your reports & pics. Good luck