Indiana Deer Hunt openings

Any one who might be interested in a fall hunt in the midwest, my Indiana outfitter has had some cancelations and has some openings for firearms season during the peak rut. The tags are over the counter with NO DRAW! He has over 14,000 acres of prime ground over three counties in Central Indiana. Indiana is the only state in the midwest that has two weeks of firearms hunting during the peak rut! These are great dates in some awesome ground, all private land with NO HUNTING PRESSURE!

For more info drop me a PM . Some pics below of what he has to offer.

Indiana_1.jpg

indiana_2.jpg

Indiana_3.jpg

yup some good lAND NORtH OF MONTECELLO ive played on rt16 at the begining (or end i should say) of monon ditch,used to hunt stelhorns before he passed and his sister sold some the best hunting land in indiana 80acrs for 50k we found out after the sale :(

yup some good lAND NORtH OF MONTECELLO ive played on rt16 at the begining (or end i should say) of monon ditch,used to hunt stelhorns before he passed and his sister sold some the best hunting land in indiana 80acrs for 50k we found out after the sale :(

Well you have hunted some of the same area Ray! Our outfitter lives just south of Montecello. Most of the properties are south & west of there...but over all some great ground! No doubt the mid-west is the land of the monsters! ;)

• 4 weeks later...