LAT/LONG (GPS Cords):

===============

FISHING RESULTS

===============

Total Hits: 8

Total Boated: 6

Species Breakdown: 4 kings - 2 Lakers

Hot Lure: NK Kevorkian, White/glow SD, green hammer fly, Dolphin, Monkey Puke

Trolling Speed: 2.5-2.8 (did not like the slower speeds)

Down Speed:

Boat Depth: 160-210 (hot depth was 190-200 band)

Lure Depth: riggers 55 & 80, Dipsy was 200' 2.5 setting

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================

Like Woody, I had to venture out solo tonight.....got launched by 4 and was set up by 4:15......First diver went by 4:30......6lb Laker.....while he was half way to the boat....as I was on the phone talking to the GF...BAM....rigger fires.....7 lb king....which to chose. Took the king....figured I could drag the laker for a while!!!! Both got in the boat and back out okay... Got everything re-set...Called the GF back, since i had to kind of hang up....talking with her....Dipsy goes again.....now I got her on speaker phone and what feels like a nice laker.....POP....there goes my spin doctor and fly, but at least still had my diver and snubber. So I figure let me continue talking...and there goes the rigger screaming......Fish starts charging the boat......have no idea if he is under the starboard side rigger or over it. Comes to the surface and I figure I'm okay...but no...charges the darn boat and around the rigger cable he goes....with the slider in tow behind him I am sure and POP....second fish gone....along with two spoons....or so i thought!!!!! I re-rig everything...all back in the water and boom goes the port side rigger again and up comes a nice 8 lb laker for 80 foot down. Next the starboard rigger goes and in comes a nice 10 lb king....and when I brought my ball up....there, still hooked on the cable was my slider spoon, complete with line. So that was a very welcome surprise!!!! This all happened by 5:45...then it went dead for a little over an hour. Then just after 7.....got a couple more small kings....2-3 lb skipper and another very nice 10lb king that really took a bunch of line out and at first thought might have been a bigger fish. He was aggressive and you just love them when they are like this! All in all the waves were not bad...troll direction did not seem to matter, but speed did. Just glad to end my day with a couple of hours and some fish!!!!!

Tight Lines yawl!!!!

J