Final Sandy report 9/19/07

Took the wife out for a couple of hours yesterday afternoon before getting the boat ready to be pulled for winter. Started fishing in 100 and the screen was blank. Trolled in to 75 fow and fished that for 2 hours. In that 2 hours we were 5 for 7 with 4 kings and one laker. The one king was a 30+ female that took a NKB mag 70 down over 75. All the fish but one came on the NBK mag. The other came on a green Spin Doctor with an Atommik Green Hammer fly. All the kings were 22+. The laker was dragged around for a while before I noticed this fish kept following on the fish finder. The creek is really low. I hit bottom with the trim up 1/2 way in the middle of the marina.

GAMBLER,

Just wanted to say THANKS for all your great reports this summer. You, and several others, out of Sandy made my "rookie" season for summer kings fairly successful. :) Your advice and tips were very helpfull for putting fish in my boat. I am sure I would not have done as well if I was going out there without a clue of what depth to start fishing or what to try on the end of my line.

THANKS AGIAN! Have a good off season, and hope to meet you up there next year. Take care.

LTtroller

(Bob)