Great 23ft Fishing Boat, Ready to Fish

spreheim

Great fishing boat up for sale. Its a 1986 23 foot Imperial fiberglass cuddy similar to a Trophy. Has a Mercruiser big 4 170 engine that runs like new. Had a complete tune-up at the end of last season new plugs, new wires, new distributor, and a carb rebuild and service by Mikes Marina. Boat is great on gas, can troll all day for $20. Boat isnt slow, goes around 35 mph. And its a great Lake Ontario or Oneida boat.

List of stuff to go with boat:

Lowrance HDS5 with Lake Insight

Auto pilot (a little older but works)

Life jackets

Has stainless adjustable rod holders.

Has 4 Cannon MAG10 riggers with swivel bases.

2 Brand new Pro Angler drift socks with floats and weight.

Nice trailer- worth $1500-$2000 alone, tires are like new.

I can work a little on the price depending on what you want with the boat. I also have a wide array of fishing gear that can be included for an additional price like a Fish Hawk X4 speed and temp probe, rods, reels, and tackle.

Great boat just too much for me to load and unload and fish by myself. Open to trades let me know what you have. Can send more pics upon request.

Asking $5000

boat1.jpg

I have the same boat they are great in big water ,waves no problems in 6-8' add a second winshield and you would be great mainly for head room with the top plenty of room to. Fish 3-4 trolling 5-6 perch fishing and when you finish the teak these boats look great as well I did opt for the bigger engine and its a gas hog sometimes wish it was a bit smaller you can mount 4 riggers and 16 rod holders as I did and still has room great boats imo

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

IMG_20120619_192426.jpg

IMG_20120619_192947.jpg

Here are a couple more pics. As you can see in the pics, its a little sun faded but runs like new. The inside of the boat is nice. Had some vinyl replaced and the teak restored. Keep in mind this boat is 20 years old, do not expect everything to be perfect. The motor runs perfect, no issues. I fished this boat a lot last season and never had any issues. It handled 8 ft waves (on the way back in at 4 mph... it was a long ride back), fishes 4 ft waves no problem and its great for lake ontario.

With the trailer i thinks its about 5K. Trailer has surge breaks so it stops really easy without excess wear on your truck. I pulled it with a v8 explorer (4.6L). About any half ton can pull it. My silverado pulls it pretty easy (5.3L). Hope this helps.