Salmon School Sunday July 15th 1pm at New Hartford Gander Mt

Hello all, Captain Rick Pecci from the "Dreams Come True" charters out of Mexico NY. I am going to put on my first ever Salmon School class. I have done many seminars but this school will be much more in depth on fishing for King Salmon on Lake Ontario. It will be held on Sunday July 15th at 1pm at the New Hartford Gander Mtn. in the lodge and will be 4 hours. Cost is $45.00 per person. You must sign up prior to the date and payment is in advance. You can pay with a credit card or other forms by Paypal. (Paypal account is [email protected]) I will hold the class to 30 people max but incase of a sell out I can go to 40. I will be covering everything from gearing up your boat to copper dippys and lead core to painting and taping lures. In depth question and answer sessions to plus much more. This can be good for the beginner to the expert. I will be sharing some of my secrets to my salmon success. I hope who ever come out to join us will go home with something new that you can use aboard your boat for more King success. I will have refreshments and give aways and maybe a surprise or two. With my 28 years sport fishing Lake Ontario I have learned a lot of interesting things so come on out and share my secrets. Tight Lines

Captain Rick Pecci

315-790-7412

[email protected] e-mail

More guys are signing up and I thank you for the intrest. I am string to solidify some more free surprises. Goodies! Also remember to bring a note book and camera as you will get to see my most fish producing items. See you there. Captain rick

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

The school is fast aproaching and everything is coming together for a great afternoon filled with everything you can hear about in the world of Salmon fishing Lake Ontario. I appriciate all who has signed up and I hope I can help you catch more Kings on your boat and don't disappoint you. It will be a nice time. Thanks again and see you there!

There is still room open for anyone else who would like to go.