Early morning surprise

gokudl3

Last night i was looking foreward to going out this morning well before first light. I had all my poles setup, tackle ready, battery charged, coffee timmer set and boat hooked up to the van, ready to go. So i get up at 4:45 boat loaded ready to go at 5:00, except for the fact that some Ahole decided it would be a good night to steal my gas tank, a six gallon gas tank. He was in such a hurry that instead of simply removing the hose from the motor, he cut it at the tank and left me the rest of the hose and pump. I guess the goal could have been the motor, it has two bolts through the transom but i am not feeling like thats enough. The scum bags who have to steal to try to get whatever it is that ruins their life amazes me.

Doug

Thats a crack head for ya! Those A-holes are doing burglaries and car larcenies in my neighborhood as well. I was the victim not too long ago.

Boy I would have loved to have caught those jerks doing it! Hey man, such is life in the fabulous Greater Rochester Area.

Could have been interesting if you would have caught that Pr@%$.......I know how you Hamlin boys handle business......

Gotta love it, you'd think stuff was safe out here (Hamlin/Hilton), they got my 9.9 Mariner last year, left the tank, boat & trailer. I have absoulty no neighbors & it was in plain view of the road, serval hunderd feet off the road though. It just disappeared. The water pump was bad, hopefully it blew up & sunk their boat.

man sorry to hear that I live in hamlin about 2 weekends ago I had soem kids out around my boat all day they would ride there bikes by and look at my boat so later that night I looked out and they were out by my boat after dark and I gave theme a little somthing I let my dog out lets just say the next day everything was still in my boat :lol: thy have not been around since then. about a year ago I had some poles and stuff taken out of my other boat it really sucks.

ya, i wish there was a way i could wire my boat so anyone who touches it after i "turn it on" gets a hundred or so volts, that would be nice, then i would leave some tackle in it and lure em in. For real though, i do have a motion light four feet from my motor and it does work, there is also a very strong light just around the corner. They dont care. A couple weeks ago i came out early to leave for a fishing trip and when i came out of my house i heard and then seen someone running from a neighbors house across the street.

One fall derby about a long time ago we docked our old penn yan at the river. Me my dad and bro fished every day of that derby. Someone stole all our rods and tackle one night. I think i was 16 b/c i remember wanting to go down and sleep onthe boat. boy would they have gotten a surprise! It sucks!

Good thing was at the time I was good friends with Pat from NK and he took care of us!