Cayuga jigging

A big hello to some old friends that I'm seeing on here lately , we fished cayuga sat. morning , did good for the most part , dropped alot but ended up with at least 8 in the boat . Best depth was around 75 ft. nothing real big this trip but some really good fighters , sometimes they just won't quit . I've been trying to mix things up a bit with some bass fishing although all I hear is negative, with most guys at are camp having a tuff time catching any bass at all . So I tried an area further south and landed a nice 20 '' and a smaller smallmouth on a tube rigged weedless . Also picked up some small weedless jig heads rigged with small plastics and got into some fun drifting for pan fish , ended up with an assortment of rockys , perch and nice bluegills for lunch , threw the smallies back and keep two lakers . A fun weekend to say the least . !!! Good luck !!

Bruuuuuuuce hey man good to see you're still out there, forget what your boat looks like but say hi if you see me. Too bad to hear the bass fishing is tough I was thinking of getting into that a bit.

Good to hear your back on the water jigging Alec !! Don't let my report stop you from bass fishing , I think some of it has to do with the north part of the lake that I usually fish just gets hammered every weekend . When I got a few smallies this past weekend I was further south and maybe that area gets less pressure , your way down the lake you might hit them good . One thing I'm guilty of is throwing the same set-up to much and not changing what isn't working , the other thing is I jig to much to give the bass a chance !!! :D I actually made up a list of varies baits I want to keep rigged up for bass so I can swap out a rig that isn't working without having to rig up a different setup everytime . Go get-um , good luck .