Hey there, I'm a little new here and need your help!

Lexis2003

So, I guess Ill give this a shot. I'm heading up to my aunts cabins on Big Gull Lake. I love to bass fish, and they should be on and active when I get there. I'll be closer to the West end of the lake and was wondering if anyone has been doing any fishing out there recently, and what are you using. Just hoping to be a little more prepared instead of taking up so much of my week just trying to find honey holes. Any suggestions? Thanks

U might have already been there. Noticed U got no replies about Big Gull. Never have been there myself so I can't offer any personal fishing info. But I Googled out of curiosity of where this is and found quite a bit. Just Google Big Gull Lake, go down to about the 15th or 16th offering called "Big Gull Lake- Open Lake Discussion" and U'll C a past Lake Ontario United thread complete with replies and info from members about a similar question on Big Gull. Hope this helps for now or in the future; BG certainly looks like a great warm water fishery. Good luck! :yes: